The PS Plus The “Internet connection quality is not good enough” error is not what gamers should see when streaming PS3 or PS4 games using the new PlayStation Plus service. As it can appear on both PS5 and PS4, this error can affect many users. Fortunately, there are workarounds to fix the problem. Here’s how to fix PS Plus error “The quality of the internet connection is not good enough for game streaming”.
How to fix PS Plus error “The quality of the internet connection is not good enough for game streaming”
To fix the PS Plus error “The quality of the internet connection is not good enough for game streaming” on PS5 and PS4, users should:
- Make sure they have a stable and consistent connection.
- Pausing or stopping all downloads on the console and other network-connected devices can work well.
- Switching to a wired connection can bring more stability.
- Make sure your internet connection is fast enough.
- Sub-1080p experiences require speeds of 5 Mb/s.
- 1080p gameplay requires speeds of 15Mbps.
- Check that the PlayStation services are working optimally.
- Users can check the status of PlayStation services here.
- Restart your system.
- Sometimes a simple restart can fix seemingly complicated issues. Try!
- Restart your router.
- It may seem obvious and/or unnecessary, but restarting your router can also help solve these kinds of problems.
The above fixes should hopefully get users back to working with a smooth game streaming experience on PS5 and PS4. If users are still having issues, the best next step is to contact PlayStation Support here.
In other gaming news, a new Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak demo launches today on Nintendo Switch and PC. Vin Diesel has claimed that any real gamer should be excited about Ark 2. God of War: Ragnarok might be delayed to 2023, says creator David Jaffe.